We are pleased to announce that PMA will become the new Brand Activation Association in April 2013, building on PMA's legacy of advocacy, education, recognition, networking, and community.
The new Brand Activation Association will have a broader focus on all the disciplines required to activate a brand's strategy, from creative strategies to measurement, on topics from omni-channel marketing to experiential marketing and social media. BAA builds on PMA's membership knowledge base, spanning expertise in strategy through activation, and across all touch points
New resources will include:
· A new web site with expanded, searchable content in an easy-to-navigate format
· Monthly brand manager surveys to maintain a pulse in the marketplace
· Academic Council of leading universities to contribute thought leadership
· Proprietary white papers
· Original research
· Expanded schedule of peer-to-peer share groups for specific member segments
· New conferences to inspire and provide best practices in strategy and execution
· New brand management recognition awards
Look for the new added benefits of BAA membership in the months to come.
Brand Activation Association is the only unbiased aggregator of industry learning, best practices and innovation focused on the significant challenges brand marketers face in today's rapidly changing marketplace so they can thrive and their businesses grow.
Brand Activation = Marketing strategies, enacted in the marketplace